KN95 Masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of flu, swine flu, and avian influenza transmission from person to person.
The KN95 is the Chinese equivalent of the N95 United States Standard. It is able to filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
These KN95 Masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and when properly fitted can provide excellent protection.*A comfortable elastic ear loop and adjustable
nose bridge construction provide a secure, customized fit; one size fits most faces.
Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, flu, dander, sawdust, garage dust, garden and general household dust and irritants.
• Color: White
• Material: Non-Woven Fabric
• Standard: GB2626-2006
• Protection Class: KN95=N95=FFP2
• Filtering Rate: ≥95%
• Certificate: CE
1. Place mask carefully to cover mouth and nose and tie securely to minimize any gaps between face and mask. Make sure colored or blue side face outwards. Metallic wire should fit snugly over nose.
2. While in use, avoid touching the mask, especially the side facing outwards. The filtered bacteria and viruses are mostly resting on this surface; touching it may lead to transmission of disease.
1. Remove the mask by using the appropriate technique (i.e. do not touch the front but remove the lace or ear loop from behind).
2. After removal or whenever you inadvertently touch a used mask, clean hands by using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if visibly soiled.
3. Replace mask with a new, clean, dry mask as soon as they become damp/humid.
4. Do not re-use single-use masks.
5. Discard single-use masks after each use and dispose of them immediately upon removal.